At the beginning of 2012, I made a list of New Year’s Goals, rather than resolutions, because let’s face it – those are always broken within a few weeks. Apparently I managed to break some of my goals, even though I was determined not to.
One of my goals was to write a blog post once a month. Minimum. So far, I’ve failed that completely. Looking back, my last post was January 22nd, so I didn’t even make the first month! So this is my first attempt to rectify that, with a little post of 3 things…
3 things I’m thankful for
– My family, who as crazy and annoying as they can be, I love them to bits
– My friends who are always there to support me
– My relatively good health
3 things I can’t live without
– My phone. I’m awful at remembering people’s telephone numbers
– My laptop. It’s one of those teeny net book ones I can carry around where ever I go
– My Kindle, because it’s easier than carrying all my books on holiday
3 places I’ve been
– USA. A lot of my friends live in America, so I try to visit them as often as I can
– Tenerife. My Nan used to belong to part of a timeshare, so we would go every year
– France. I recently spent a weekend camping with my parents sightseeing in and around Paris
3 of my all time favourite movies
– Top Gun
– Pretty Woman
– Finding Nemo. I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy.
3 favourite hobbies
– Reading and writing – kind of goes without saying right?
– Walking. I’m a definite out and about in the country person
– Role-play. You know, those crazy make believe table-top games
3 random facts
– Living in the house with us is: 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, 2 fish tanks (marine and tropical) and 1 tortoise. Makes breakfast time a little crazy!
– I love the winter season, when the grounds covered in frost and everything looks picture perfect
– As much as I try to deny it, I’m a perfectionist. If it isn’t right, re-do!